- A. Hollywood and Me LLC, henceforth in the document shall be referred as “HMLLC”. When you choose to use this service (the service), you are agreeing to all the policy and procedures of this agreement, between you and HMLLC.
- B. HMLLC may make changes to this agreement and will post such changes and updates on the site, as time will allow.
- C. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SERVICE NOW, OR FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF THE NOTICE OF ANY CHANGES IN THESE OPERATING RULES, WILL INDICATE ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF SUCH RULES, CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS.
- D. HMLLC may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the site and its services at any time, including but not limited to any use of HMLLC software, database, or anything that is related to your participation, in the HMLLC community and site to all parts without notice, and HMLLC is in no way liable if and when such a suspension occurs.
In order to use the membership features of HMLLC, i.e. software, community, tech support, and other features as defined now or in the future by HMLLC, casting directors are required to register an account with Hollywood and Me A division of Cohen media Inc. /HMLLC DIRECTLY TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THIS SERVICE.
- A. Criteria for registration of the site as solely defined and determined by HMLLC, is that a casting director must be recognized member of the professional community. It is solely within the discretion of HMLLC, that even after status has been verified, to choose whether or not HMLLC will do business with that casting director and allows them access to the site.
- B. Non-Transferable: Your registration with HMLLC and the site are not transferable to any other party for sale or for lease.
HMLLC reserves the right to change membership policies at any time without prior notice, including, but not necessarily limited to the right to define monies, subscription fees, billing and charges. Talents: Necessary and required fields must be filled by talents in order for their page to be live and current. If you have registered and you can’t see your page, its due to missing required area and information for your category, please refer to your category guidelines. HMLLC will and can use your email for its sister companies and promotional purposes.
The maintenance of your password(s) and their confidentiality is the sole responsibility of the individual parties. Distribution of passwords to industry areas of use is to be determined by HMLLC for use of the site. Once these passwords have been issued, it is the responsibility of the individual and party’s that they represent to maintain personal use and conduct of the site. In the event of a breach of security, you will be liable for unauthorized use and damages that may incur to us or other parties. If you have discovered said breach, it is your responsibility to immediately call HMLLC/Hollywood and Me or notify us at support@Hollywoodandme.com HMLLC is not at any time responsible or liable for individuals who use your password(s) and what they may do while in your account.
The following rules govern and define our code of ethics for USE OF HMLLC software and use of its community. All parties agree not to:
- A. Post email addresses, web address, IM, ICQ, or display any other personal contact information. (Except where specifically authorized)
- B. Submit, publish, or display on the site any defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening, racially or sexually offensive or illegal material or any material or opinion that infringes on the rights or beliefs of others, or is a direct threat to any kind livelihood.
- C. Target HMLLC or any affiliates, vendors, owners, or employees with abuse, either written or spoken, that would cause either stress or discomfort.
- D. Use a false email address, impersonate any other person(s) or act as any kind of representative falsely or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content user.
- E. Use HMLLC Software or the site to sell or advertise for a specific purpose or promotion, unless authorized by HMLLC. Use of the site in this way is strictly prohibited. The distribution of e-mails and/or messages to our membership or subscribers (casting directors and talent), except as determined by HMLLC, is also strictly prohibited.
- F. Involve or attempt to associate HMLLC or any affiliates in any way with the posting or transmission of advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation, except where authorized the use of any related HMLLC name, image or materials, except where agreed upon and authorized by HMLLC.
- G. Republish in any way shape or form written proprietary information from the site without written permission from HMLLC.
- H. Abuse this code of ethics. You and/or your agency may, without prior warning, have your account terminated by HMLLC. In the event of a serious violation (as determined by Consequences for Abusive Conduct), you will be denied access to HMLLC and materials.
- CONSEQUENCES FOR ABUSIVE CONDUCT
Not only does HMLLC reserve the right to terminate your account but may file suit against you or any representative of your organization if you are in violation as defined and determined by the consequences for abusive conduct. We may seek compensation from you for potential damage to our reputation caused by your actions. HMLLC has the right and is obligated to work with authorities regarding any suspected violation of this code of ethics. Reporting Abusive Conduct: To report abusive conduct please contact us immediately at support@Hollywoodandme.com, or call our office. While we are under no obligation to police the site, we will try to remove or deal with any parties that are in violation.
HMLLC has, on the site, other related World Wide Web Internet sites and paid sponsors of HMLLC. HMLLC is not responsible for the availability of these outside resources and sponsors.
- USE OF REGISTRATION DATA
FEES HMLLC reserves the right at any time to charge for access to the site and its software and service as a whole. However, in no event will you be charged for access to the site and its service unless you agree to pay fees and have been notified in a reasonable amount of time. We will notify you either by phone or email. Updated fees would eventually be posted on our site. You shall pay all fees and charges incurred through your account at the rates in effect for the billing period. All fees and charges shall be billed to you and paid by you. You shall pay all applicable taxes relating to use of the site or services through account. Members might receive a promotional rate at signing but as soon as the promotional period ends, member’s credit card will be charged as per terms of their agreement. Should members request any service, the service needed will be charged by HMLLC to the member. Should HMLLC have promotions, some services will be “Extra services” that will be an extra charge to member. These fees will have to be paid outside of monthly membership fee per agreed agreement. This is a 2 year agreement which under this agreement the talent will receive such amazing deals and savings of about $1600 dollars. If any member breaks this 2 year contract, they will be responsible for the total payment of all work done by HMLLC of $1600 dollars. Payable to HMLLC within 3 business day, or their credit card will be charged for this amount immediately, and/or legal steps may be taken by HMLLC to recoup this amount plus interest and penalties and legal fees.
- SOFTWARE LICENSES
You shall have no propriety rights to software and related documentation, or any enhancements or modifications to software (HMLLC Software). HMLLC Software is protected by copyright and is owned and controlled by HMLLC or a designated provider or partner of HMLLC Software. HMLLC may share its technology with strategic partners but is not responsible for malfunctions that may occur as a result of said partnerships. You shall not pass along to third parties to copy or use HMLLC Software to help and/or aid in another’s design.
Copyright laws protect that which is recognized as “Content”. While casting directors are the owners of their files and its content and the casting directors are the users of such, HMLLC is the controller of the file, and has sole discretion as to its use and display. Casting Director’s content (submissions, casting notices, and any documents, community exchanges, or audition schedules) HMLLC claims no authorship of any casting notices that appear on Hollywood and Me casting. However, HMLLC reserves the right, as controller of the file, to use the file as desired, such as marketing campaigns/contests to use on a non-exclusive basis provided that permission is granted by owner of the file. By doing so, you grant HMLLC and it’s affiliates a royalty free, non exclusive, non-terminable, perpetual right to license, but not the obligation to pay or be liable for any use pertaining to that individual file.
HMLLC and its employees, vendors or partners are in no way responsible for any third party costs that you may incur while using HMLLC or any affiliated software. HMLLC is in no way, shape or form responsible for lost time, wages and reputation, punitive or otherwise, while using HMLLC, If there is any perceived hardware or software damage that may occur while using HMLLC, HMLLC is not responsible for repair and may at it’s discretion provide you with use of its resources (i.e. Tech Support in person, via e-mail or over the phone).
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The content on the site, including but not limited to graphics, logos, images, audio clips, images and artwork is the exclusive property of HMLLC. And is protected by copyright, intellectual property and/or trademark laws.
- DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES
YOU AGREE THAT YOU USE THIS WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. OUR SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, BUT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR PARTICUALAR PURPOSE OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES THAT OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. WE IN NO WAY GUARANTEE THAT ANY INFORMATION FROM THE SITE IS IN ANY WAY RELIABLE OR THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OROTHER MATERIALS OBTAINED BY OR THROUGH TO MEET OUR EXPECTATIONS. ANY MATERIALS DOWNLOADED FROM OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR TO YOUR COMPUTER WHILE USING THIS SERVICE OR ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, THAT HMLLC, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, LICENSEES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS PROVIDE WILL BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. HMLLC HAS ALL THE RIGHTS TO SELL THE COLLECTED DATA AND BUSINESS TO ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY IF WISHES WITHOUT ANY PERMISSION FROM MEMBERS.
members will have 7 days from the date they signed up, to cancel if they have not yet received any services from Hollywood and Me, members that have received services from Hollywood and Me can not cancel until the duration of their agreement has been met. If a member has signed up for a monthly plan they will be able to terminate their account after the month. If a member has a 6-months plan, they can only cancel after 6 months. A member that has paid for a one-year plan can cancel after the year is up.
Members that have set up an appointment and do not show up will be charged a $40 dollars cancellation fee, unless the member has notified Hollywood and me staff via email to email@example.com, 72 hours prior to the appointment, Hollywood and Me, has to coordinate so many different personnel’s for this appointment including photographers, videographers, editors and sales reps. The cancelation fee is non-refundable. Members will have to reschedule their appointment.